How we handle personal information
- Personal information of customers and business partners that we obtain will be handled appropriately according to the following.
- Communication with customers and business partners, responding to inquiries, etc.
- Concerning our services that handle personal information, the information obtained by our company may be outsourced to our contractors. In regard to our contractors, they are required to enter contracts including confidentiality, and managed in an appropriate manner.
- In the event where customers and business partners have consented beforehand, in the case of providing information to our group companies for the purposes listed below, and excluding disclosure based on laws and regulations, we will not provide or disclose personal information of customers and business partners to third parties.
- While providing personal information is at the customers’ discretion, in the event the personal information cannot be provided, required services and correspondence may not be accepted.
- Cookies and access logs may be used for the purpose of improving user convenience, improving content, and preventing unauthorized access.The information obtained and used includes IP addresses, browser type, browsing history, etc. In addition, cookies may be disabled on the browser. There are no effects for users who disable cookies.
* For inquiries relating to the handling of personal information, claims and consultation, and various other requests (purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, cancellation, discontinuation, deletion and refusal to provide to third paries etc.)
【Personal information consultation】
Company name ： Border & Porter Inc.
Information security executive office Attn ： Executive office head
Location ： Tokyo Shibuya-ku Jingumae 2-30-26 CASA Jingumae #105
E-mail ： firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultation service business hours ： Weekdays from 10:00 - 17:00 (excluding new-years, year-end holidays etc. set by us).